The university offers Doctoral Degree Programme in different functional areas as per the guidelines of University Grants Commission mentioned in UGC (Minimum Standards & Procedure for Awards of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degrees), Regulation, 2016.
Ph.D is offered in the following faculties:
- Engineering & Technology
- Science ( Chemistry, Zoology, Mathematics )
- Social Science & Humanities
- Candidates desiring to pursue Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.) are required to obtain the prospectus from the University and apply in the prescribed format attached therein along with a photocopy of qualifying exam (Post Graduation or equivalent in core subject) mark-sheet.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for a Raffles University Research Eligibility Test (RU-RET) organized by the University followed by a Personal Interview with a panel constituted for the purpose, wherein the candidate is expected to specify his/her research interest area. Candidates having passed UGC NET (JRF)/CSIR NET (LS)/SLET/GATE or having done M.Phil. are exempt from RU-RET.
- Admission will be granted on the basis of performance in the written test, qualifying examination marks and personal interview.