Industry Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC)
Industry Institute partnership cell (IIPC) is being established for enhancing the relationship between the institute and industry. This cell will identify the industrial expectation and promotes institutional preparation for meeting industrial needs by facilitating internship, sponsored R & D projects, seminars, workshops, placement and various other industrial training programs. Industry Institute partnership will also reflect in equipping faculty to latest practices and makes the students industry-ready by providing exposure to current industry practices, and hone their skills to adapt to changing technologies. The primary focus of IIPC is to interact with elite industries in Japanese Zone, Neemrana and extend the efforts in establishing partnership with industries in Delhi-NCR in near future.
The objectives of the cell are:
- To arrange industrial training for students and faculty members.
- To identify the opportunities for student project work in Industries.
- To encourage the department level tie-ups or MoUs with Industries for the mutual benefit.
- To promote research and development activities with industry.
- To promote consultancy activities, training courses for industry people.
- To enrich the teaching learning process through identified industrial training / visit.
- To plan for student’s industrial visit.
- To invite industry experts for guest lectures, seminars and expertise sharing.
- To assist the industry in the selection of suitable candidates to fill up job positions through campus interviews and provide career guidance to students.
Placement And Career Guidance Cell
|S.No.||Name of the Member||Designation|
|1.||Ms. Rekha Mishra
Head IIPC, Alabbar School of Management
|2.||Dr. Deepak Kumar
HoD, School of Agriculture Science
|3.||Mr. Kavi Grover
Assistant Professor, School of Engineering & Technology
Assistant Professor, School of Pharmacy
|5.||Mr. Samrat Dutta
Assistant Professor, School of Law
Industry Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC),
Raffles University, Japanese Zone-II,
NH-48, Neemrana, Alwar (Rajasthan)