Indian Students: Admissions to Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate, Polytechnic Diploma and Ph.D. in the Schools of Law, Management, Engineering and Sciences are done through a process which has the Raffles University Entrance Test followed by Group Discussion and Counseling, which eventually leads to the admission of a student. Admissions are either through Raffles University Entrance Test or are based on Qualifying Examination Marks and Personal Interview.
International Students: Foreign Nationals, Non Resident Indians or Indian Nationals supported by NRI relatives can apply under Foreign/NRI category.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates can register themselves by filling up 'Application Form' available at the Neemrana campus or other City Offices of the University.
- Application forms and prospectus are available on payment of Rs. 1000/- at Raffles University Campus or other City Offices.
- Candidate can also Apply Online through website www.rafflesuniversity.edu.in/apply-online
- Forms can also be Downloaded and filled application form can be sent to "Raffles University Neemrana Office".
Note:The form should reach the campus before the last date of submission of Application form.
For All Correspondence Please Contact:
- Neemrana Campus:
Raffles University, Japanese Zone, NH-48, Neemrana, District.- Alwar, Rajasthan, INDIA . Pin 301705.
- +91-96729-75556, +91-96729-75557, +91-99287-77777
- +91-95296 78001, +91-95296 78002,