School of Law
The last two decades have seen far reaching changes in the socio – economic milieu and the legal environment of the country in keeping with advances globally. The legal education stands for enhancement of human sensibility and injects a sense of protecting human liberty and equality before law. Keeping in view the importance of the legal environment in modern era, School of Law aims at furnishing skills and competence, the basic philosophies and ideologies for creation and maintenance of just & equitable society. We aim at sensitizing youth to identify societal problems and ensure social and economic justice through rule of law and to eradicate injustice, poverty, corruption and nepotism from the society.
International Academic Collaborations
- Clinical methods of teaching with regularly updated syllabus
- International Collaborations with Lisbon University & University of New Hampshire
- MOOT COURT of International Standards and Moot Exercises form the integral part of the curriculum.
- Client Counseling & Negotiation Training.
- Legal Aid Clinic for neighboring areas of district.
- The state-of-the-art, Air-Conditioned & Hi-Tech classrooms.
- Online Legal Courses to bridge the gap between classroom teaching and practical learning.
- Exclusive & automated library for School of Law connected with SCC-ONLINE, Westlaw, Manupatra & E - Journals.
- Subscription to MyLaw.net Specialized Certificate Courses: My Law.Net is an online portal which offers certificate courses in specialized streams to the legal professionals. Raffles University Subscribes to the online courses offered by My Law.Net which the students can avail free of cost to enrich their legal skills and enlarge their legal domain