Life In Hostel
The University provides separate and independent halls of residence for boys and girls. The boys hostel has two independent four storied blocks suitably spread out for light and ventilation situated on the North West corner of the campus. The girls hostel is single four storied building situated almost centrally opposite the dining hall for convenient movement of girls students. The surrounding areas all being well lit adds to the safety and security of the girls students.
The hostel provides well lit and single room facility with a choice of air-conditioning for those who desire. The rooms are well spaced out for easy movement and for general supervision. These have separate washrooms on each floor which is easily accessible from their individual rooms. The rooms have beds, wardrobes, table and a chair for reading and study with wall fitted shelves. Each of the hostels has resident warden and round the clock security. The presence of the wardens also adds to the homely atmosphere and so is the system of personal care especially in the girls hostel. Every effort is made to ensure safety and well being of the inmates. Strict in and out timing and recording of student movement provides a conducive atmosphere for study and recreation.
- 24×7 security (CCTV, Biometric & Guards)
- 24×7 electricity backup and internet connectivity for scheduled timing for academic purposes only.
- Well furnished single room occupancy rooms (A.C./Non A.C.)
- Well Equipped common room and indoor gym
- Onsite cafeteria, medical facilities, dining hall and laundry
- Water cooler on every floor
- Hot water facility during winter.
- Hostel mandatory for Law students.