The University gives utmost importance to reading and academic research amongst the faculty and the students. The university has established a central library, which is situated in the school of Engineering and Technology building. Central library has an excellence collection for books and other reading material. This is in addition to the departmental library to each of the Schools, wherein books of specialized disciplines and various related electronic resources and documents are provided. The libraries are well lit with comfortable seating arrangements conducive for long time reading, writing and research. In addition to providing reading material in all areas of specialization there is also a good collection of general reading material including new papers periodicals etc. are made available to the students.
- Book bank facility for the students.
- Reprography facility to the students for printing, reprinting or copying study material.
- Wi-Fi enables library to access internet for online research and other academic activities and other explorations.
- Computing facility with internet connection for making assignments, reports and class presentations.
- Fully automated library through “SOUL-State-of-the-art library automation software.”
- Enriched collection of journals/periodicals and magazines like- Harvard Business Review, Forbes, The Week, The Outlook, Business Standard, Entrepreneur, Indian Management, Business Today and many more.
- Leading tabloids- The Hindu, times of India, Indian Express, Economics Times, Financial Express, Hindustan Times etc.
- Good Collection of aptitude and reasoning books and CDs for
- World Class collection of course-ware, including text books, reference books and case study books, of national and international authors and publishers.
- preparation of competitive examinations.
- Admirable collection of self-help books and novels to foster reading habits.
- Centralized air conditioned library with 24X7 power backup.
- Availability of faculty members to assist students residing in the hostel, in the library during evening hours for tutorial/remedial classes.